5513 South Ellis Avenue, Chicago11 min walking$12for 2h
5631 S Kimbark Ave Chicago1 min walking
1222 East 57th Street, Chicago2 min walkingFree
Most searched places in Chicago
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) Parking
- O'Hare Airport Parking
- Navy Pier Parking
- United Center Parking
- Shedd Aquarium Parking
- Soldier Field Parking
- Mccormick Place Parking
- Museum Of Science And Industry Parking
- Millennium Park Parking
- North Avenue Beach Parking
- Adler Planetarium Parking
- Willis Tower Parking
- Art Institute Of Chicago Parking
- Aragon Ballroom Parking
- Montrose Beach Parking
- Amc River East 21 Parking
- Cadillac Palace Theatre Parking
- Lincoln Park Parking
- Grant Park Parking
- Chicago History Museum Parking
- Uic Pavilion Parking
- Downtown Chicago Parking
- Lincoln Park Zoo Parking
- Field Museum Parking
- The Field Museum Parking
- City Of Chicago Parking
- Wrigley Field Parking
- Water Tower Place Parking
- Guaranteed Rate Field Parking
- Chicago Theatre Parking
Parking near Chicago universities & colleges
- Westwood College - Chicago Loop Parking
- Washington Irving Elementary School Parking
- Veritas Prep Parking
- University Of Illinois At Urbana Champaign Parking
- World Education Services Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about William H. Ray Elementary School Parking
Is there on-site parking at William H. Ray Elementary School?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 5513 South Ellis Avenue, Chicago (11 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at William H. Ray Elementary School?
It can cost up to $12 for 2 hours parking, but you can also find free parking on-street at 5631 S Kimbark Ave Chicago (1 min walking).
Where can I find cheap parking near William H. Ray Elementary School?
You can park on-street for free near William H. Ray Elementary School, at 5631 S Kimbark Ave Chicago (1 min walking).
Where can I park for free near William H. Ray Elementary School?
The closest free parking is located at 5631 S Kimbark Ave Chicago (1 min walking).