278 Babcock Street, Boston2 min walking$12for 2h
20-24 Malvern St Boston2 min walking
1083 Brighton Ave Boston3 min walkingFree
160 Gardner Street, Boston1 min walking$2.50for 2h
Most searched places in Boston
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) Parking
- New England Aquarium Parking
- Museum Of Science Parking
- Faneuil Hall Parking
- South Boston Parking
- Blue Hills Bank Pavillon Parking
- Boston Children's Museum Parking
- Seaport Parking
- Hynes Convention Center Parking
- Boston Symphony Hall Parking
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum Parking
- Paradise Rock Club Parking
- Copley Square Parking
- Northeastern University Parking
- Boston University Parking
- Harvard University Parking
- Boston Harbor Hotel Parking
- Boston Plaza Park Parking
- Kenmore Square Parking
- Museum Of Fine Arts Parking
- Boston Public Library Parking
- Downtown Boston Parking
- City Of Boston Parking
- Prudential Center Parking
- Td Garden Parking
- Boston Common Parking
- Agganis Arena Parking
- Back Bay Parking
- Fenway Park Parking
- South Station Parking
Parking near popular Boston destinations
- Studio Soto Parking
- Studio 52 Parking
- St Thomas Aquinas Parish Parking
- St Stephen's Catholic Church Rectory Parking
- Subway Parking
- Suffolk Downs Parking
- Sulmona Meat Market Parking
- Sunrise Market Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about Studio U Parking
Is there on-site parking at Studio U?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 278 Babcock Street, Boston (2 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at Studio U?
It can cost up to $12 for 2 hours parking, but you can also find free parking on-street at 20-24 Malvern St Boston (2 min walking).
Where can I find cheap parking near Studio U?
You can park on-street for free near Studio U, at 20-24 Malvern St Boston (2 min walking).
Where can I park for free near Studio U?
The closest free parking is located at 20-24 Malvern St Boston (2 min walking).