180 New Rutherford Avenue, Charlestown7 min walking$10for 2h
44 Charles River Avenue, Charlestown4 min walkingFree
100 City Square, Charlestown1 min walking
Most searched places in Boston
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) Parking
- New England Aquarium Parking
- Museum Of Science Parking
- Faneuil Hall Parking
- South Boston Parking
- Blue Hills Bank Pavillon Parking
- Boston Children's Museum Parking
- Seaport Parking
- Hynes Convention Center Parking
- Boston Symphony Hall Parking
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum Parking
- Paradise Rock Club Parking
- Copley Square Parking
- Northeastern University Parking
- Boston University Parking
- Harvard University Parking
- Boston Harbor Hotel Parking
- Boston Plaza Park Parking
- Kenmore Square Parking
- Museum Of Fine Arts Parking
- Boston Public Library Parking
- Downtown Boston Parking
- Prudential Center Parking
- City Of Boston Parking
- Td Garden Parking
- Boston Common Parking
- Agganis Arena Parking
- Fenway Park Parking
- Back Bay Parking
- South Station Parking
Parking near popular Boston destinations
- Lee's Market Parking
- Lee's 1 Market Parking
- Lavietes Pavilion Parking
- Laughing Buddha Boston Parking
- Leica Store - Boston Parking
- Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge Parking
- Liberty Fleet Of Tall Ships Parking
- Limelight Stage + Studios Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about Legal Oysteria Parking
Is there on-site parking at Legal Oysteria?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 180 New Rutherford Avenue, Charlestown (7 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at Legal Oysteria?
It can cost up to $10 for 2 hours parking, but you can also find free parking on-street at 44 Charles River Avenue, Charlestown (4 min walking).
Where can I find cheap parking near Legal Oysteria?
You can park on-street for free near Legal Oysteria, at 44 Charles River Avenue, Charlestown (4 min walking).
Where can I park for free near Legal Oysteria?
The closest free parking is located at 44 Charles River Avenue, Charlestown (4 min walking).