Republic Parking 30 241 Jacobson Terminal6 min walking$6.50for 2h
Most searched places in Seattle
- Seattle Center Parking
- Space Needle Parking
- Seattle Art Museum Parking
- Seattle Aquarium Parking
- Benaroya Hall Parking
- Pacific Science Center Parking
- Pioneer Square Parking
- Chihuly Garden And Glass Parking
- Washington State Convention Center Parking
- WaMu Theater Parking
- Seattle University Parking
- Showbox SoDo Parking
- Cinerama Parking
- Grand Hyatt Seattle Parking
- Kerry Park Parking
- AMC Pacific Place 11 Parking
- Museum Of Pop Culture Parking
- Art Marble 21 Parking
- Volunteer Park Parking
- Downtown Seattle Parking
- Pike Place Market Parking
- Paramount Theatre Parking
- Bellevue Square Parking
- Capitol Hill Parking
- Bremerton Ferry Parking
- University Of Washington Parking
- The Moore Theatre Parking
- South Lake Union Parking
- Green Lake Parking
- The Westin Seattle Parking
Parking near popular Seattle destinations
- The Butchers Table Parking
- The Burke Museum Parking
- The Boxing Gym Westside Parking
- The Boro School Parking
- The Center For Wooden Boats Parking
- The Center For Yoga Of Seattle Parking
- The Center Of The Universe Parking
- The Chapel Of Saint Ignatius Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about The Canal Parking
Is there on-site parking at The Canal?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 3100 Northwest 54th Street, Seattle (6 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at The Canal?
Parking at Republic Parking 30 241 Jacobson Terminal costs $6.50 for 2 hours.
Where can I find cheap parking near The Canal?
Republic Parking 30 241 Jacobson Terminal, 6 minutes away, is one of the cheapest parking options you will find near The Canal.
Where can I park for free near The Canal?
There is no free parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 3100 Northwest 54th Street, Seattle (6 min walking).