220 West Mercer Street, Seattle12 min walking$20for 2h
660 Elliott Ave W Seattle2 min walkingFree
Most searched places in Seattle
- Seattle Center Parking
- Space Needle Parking
- Seattle Art Museum Parking
- Seattle Aquarium Parking
- Benaroya Hall Parking
- Pacific Science Center Parking
- Pioneer Square Parking
- Chihuly Garden And Glass Parking
- Washington State Convention Center Parking
- WaMu Theater Parking
- Seattle University Parking
- Showbox SoDo Parking
- Cinerama Parking
- Grand Hyatt Seattle Parking
- Kerry Park Parking
- AMC Pacific Place 11 Parking
- Museum Of Pop Culture Parking
- Art Marble 21 Parking
- Volunteer Park Parking
- Downtown Seattle Parking
- Pike Place Market Parking
- Paramount Theatre Parking
- Bellevue Square Parking
- Capitol Hill Parking
- Bremerton Ferry Parking
- University Of Washington Parking
- The Moore Theatre Parking
- South Lake Union Parking
- Green Lake Parking
- The Westin Seattle Parking
Parking near popular Seattle destinations
- Kinnear Park Parking
- King's Hookah Lounge Parking
- Kings Hall Parking
- King's Deli Parking
- Kinnear Place Parking
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit Parking
- Knights Of Columbus Council No 676 Parking
- Kobe Terrace Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about Kinnear Park Off-leash Area Parking
Is there on-site parking at Kinnear Park Off-leash Area?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 220 West Mercer Street, Seattle (12 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at Kinnear Park Off-leash Area?
It can cost up to $20 for 2 hours parking, but you can also find free parking on-street at 660 Elliott Ave W Seattle (2 min walking).
Where can I find cheap parking near Kinnear Park Off-leash Area?
You can park on-street for free near Kinnear Park Off-leash Area, at 660 Elliott Ave W Seattle (2 min walking).
Where can I park for free near Kinnear Park Off-leash Area?
The closest free parking is located at 660 Elliott Ave W Seattle (2 min walking).