1765 Ala, Honolulu13 min walking$7for 2h
1600 Kapiolani Boulevard, Honolulu1 min walkingFree
Most searched places in Honolulu
- International Market Place Parking
- Downtown Honolulu Parking
- Waikiki Beach Parking
- Royal Hawaiian Center Parking
- Waikiki Banyan Parking
- Iolani Palace Parking
- Aloha Tower Parking
- Hawaii Convention Center Parking
- Chinatown Parking
- Duke's Waikiki Parking
- Ala Moana Hotel Parking
- Bishop Square Parking
- Ala Moana Center Parking
- Sheraton Waikiki Parking
- Waikiki Shell Parking
- Blue Note Hawaii Parking
- Honolulu Museum Of Art Parking
- Top Of Waikiki Parking
- Waikiki Yokocho Parking
- Stan Sheriff Center Parking
- Hawaii State Library Parking
- University Of Hawaii Parking
- Kapiolani Park Parking
- Honolulu City Lights Parking
- Roy's Waikiki Parking
- Hale Koa Hotel Parking
- Sky Waikiki Parking
- Hyatt Centric Waikiki Parking
- Aloha Tower Marketplace Parking
- Halekulani Parking
Parking near popular Honolulu restaurants
- Nobu Honolulu Parking
- Mw Restaurant Parking
- Mud Hen Water Parking
- Morimoto Asia Waikiki Parking
- P.f. Chang's Parking
- Red Lobster Parking
- Rumfire Waikiki Parking
- Senia Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about Odori-ko Parking
Is there on-site parking at Odori-ko?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 1765 Ala, Honolulu (13 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at Odori-ko?
It can cost up to $7 for 2 hours parking, but you can also find free parking on-street at 1600 Kapiolani Boulevard, Honolulu (1 min walking).
Where can I find cheap parking near Odori-ko?
You can park on-street for free near Odori-ko, at 1600 Kapiolani Boulevard, Honolulu (1 min walking).
Where can I park for free near Odori-ko?
The closest free parking is located at 1600 Kapiolani Boulevard, Honolulu (1 min walking).