330 Saratoga Road, Honolulu12 min walking$18for 2h
2320 Kalākaua Avenue, Honolulu1 min walking
424 Nahua Street, Honolulu5 min walking
444 Nahua Street, Honolulu7 min walkingFree
406 Nahua Street, Honolulu5 min walkingFree
Most searched places in Honolulu
- International Market Place Parking
- Downtown Honolulu Parking
- Waikiki Beach Parking
- Royal Hawaiian Center Parking
- Iolani Palace Parking
- Waikiki Banyan Parking
- Hawaii Convention Center Parking
- Aloha Tower Parking
- Chinatown Parking
- Duke's Waikiki Parking
- Bishop Square Parking
- Ala Moana Hotel Parking
- Sheraton Waikiki Parking
- Ala Moana Center Parking
- Waikiki Shell Parking
- Honolulu Museum Of Art Parking
- Blue Note Hawaii Parking
- Top Of Waikiki Parking
- Waikiki Yokocho Parking
- Stan Sheriff Center Parking
- University Of Hawaii Parking
- Hawaii State Library Parking
- Hale Koa Hotel Parking
- Kapiolani Park Parking
- Roy's Waikiki Parking
- Sky Waikiki Parking
- Hyatt Centric Waikiki Parking
- Honolulu City Lights Parking
- The Modern Honolulu Parking
- 3660 On The Rise Parking
Parking near popular Honolulu destinations
- Magic Island Parking
- Made In Hawaii Festival Parking
- Les Murakami Stadium Parking
- Kumu Kahua Theatre Parking
- Maita'i Catamaran Parking
- Makani Catamaran Parking
- Maunakea Marketplace Parking
- Neal S Blaisdell Arena Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about Magic Of Polynesia Parking
Is there on-site parking at Magic Of Polynesia?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 330 Saratoga Road, Honolulu (12 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at Magic Of Polynesia?
It can cost up to $18 for 2 hours parking, but you can also find free parking on-street at 2320 Kalākaua Avenue, Honolulu (1 min walking).
Where can I find cheap parking near Magic Of Polynesia?
You can park on-street for free near Magic Of Polynesia, at 2320 Kalākaua Avenue, Honolulu (1 min walking).
Where can I park for free near Magic Of Polynesia?
The closest free parking is located at 2320 Kalākaua Avenue, Honolulu (1 min walking).