330 Saratoga Road, Honolulu7 min walking$18for 2h
2201 Kalia Road, Honolulu1 min walkingFree
Most searched places in Honolulu
- International Market Place Parking
- Downtown Honolulu Parking
- Waikiki Beach Parking
- Royal Hawaiian Center Parking
- Iolani Palace Parking
- Waikiki Banyan Parking
- Aloha Tower Parking
- Hawaii Convention Center Parking
- Chinatown Parking
- Duke's Waikiki Parking
- Ala Moana Hotel Parking
- Bishop Square Parking
- Ala Moana Center Parking
- Sheraton Waikiki Parking
- Waikiki Shell Parking
- Honolulu Museum Of Art Parking
- Blue Note Hawaii Parking
- Waikiki Yokocho Parking
- Top Of Waikiki Parking
- Hawaii State Library Parking
- Stan Sheriff Center Parking
- University Of Hawaii Parking
- Kapiolani Park Parking
- Sky Waikiki Parking
- Hale Koa Hotel Parking
- Hyatt Centric Waikiki Parking
- Roy's Waikiki Parking
- Honolulu City Lights Parking
- Chef Chai Parking
- 3660 On The Rise Parking
Parking near popular Honolulu restaurants
- Ihop Parking
- Hula Grill Waikiki Parking
- Herringbone Waikiki Parking
- Hasr Bistro Parking
- Katsumidori Sushi Parking
- Kfc Parking
- La Mer Parking
- La Vie Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about Kai Market Parking
Is there on-site parking at Kai Market?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 330 Saratoga Road, Honolulu (7 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at Kai Market?
It can cost up to $18 for 2 hours parking, but you can also find free parking on-street at 2201 Kalia Road, Honolulu (1 min walking).
Where can I find cheap parking near Kai Market?
You can park on-street for free near Kai Market, at 2201 Kalia Road, Honolulu (1 min walking).
Where can I park for free near Kai Market?
The closest free parking is located at 2201 Kalia Road, Honolulu (1 min walking).