330 Saratoga Road, Honolulu12 min walking$18for 2h
2320 Kalākaua Avenue, Honolulu3 min walking
424 Nahua Street, Honolulu8 min walking
451 Nahua Street, Honolulu8 min walkingFree
406 Nahua Street, Honolulu7 min walkingFree
Most searched places in Honolulu
- International Market Place Parking
- Downtown Honolulu Parking
- Waikiki Beach Parking
- Royal Hawaiian Center Parking
- Waikiki Banyan Parking
- Iolani Palace Parking
- Aloha Tower Parking
- Hawaii Convention Center Parking
- Chinatown Parking
- Ala Moana Hotel Parking
- Ala Moana Center Parking
- Bishop Square Parking
- Sheraton Waikiki Parking
- Honolulu Museum Of Art Parking
- Blue Note Hawaii Parking
- Waikiki Shell Parking
- Waikiki Yokocho Parking
- Top Of Waikiki Parking
- Stan Sheriff Center Parking
- Hawaii State Library Parking
- University Of Hawaii Parking
- Kapiolani Park Parking
- Sky Waikiki Parking
- Roy's Waikiki Parking
- Hyatt Centric Waikiki Parking
- Hale Koa Hotel Parking
- Honolulu City Lights Parking
- Kapiolani Medical Center Parking
- The Modern Honolulu Parking
- Aloha Tower Marketplace Parking
Parking near popular Honolulu destinations
- Diamond Head Luau Parking
- Deck. Parking
- Dave & Buster's Parking
- Costco Parking
- Epic Aloha Parking
- Fort Street Mall Parking
- Foster Botanical Garden Parking
- Greek Festival Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about Duke's Waikiki Parking
Is there on-site parking at Duke's Waikiki?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 330 Saratoga Road, Honolulu (12 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at Duke's Waikiki?
It can cost up to $18 for 2 hours parking, but you can also find free parking on-street at 2320 Kalākaua Avenue, Honolulu (3 min walking).
Where can I find cheap parking near Duke's Waikiki?
You can park on-street for free near Duke's Waikiki, at 2320 Kalākaua Avenue, Honolulu (3 min walking).
Where can I park for free near Duke's Waikiki?
The closest free parking is located at 2320 Kalākaua Avenue, Honolulu (3 min walking).