900 East Fort Avenue, Baltimore6 min walking$5.75for 2h
1401 Key Highway, Baltimore13 min walkingFree
Most searched places in Baltimore
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) Parking
- Baltimore Aquarium Parking
- Baltimore Penn Station Parking
- Inner Harbor Parking
- Fells Point Parking
- Baltimore Convention Center Parking
- Downtown Baltimore Parking
- Maryland Science Center Parking
- Baltimore Soundstage Parking
- The Hippodrome Theatre Parking
- Harbor East Parking
- Camden Yards Parking
- Royal Farms Arena Parking
- M&t Bank Stadium Parking
- Game Parking
- Baltimore City Parking
- Rusty Scupper Parking
- Mecu Pavilion Parking
- Lord Baltimore Hotel Parking
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Parking
- Federal Hill Parking
- University Of Maryland Medical Center Parking
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Parking
- Rams Head Live Parking
- The Walters Art Museum Parking
- Baltimore Museum Of Art Parking
- Hilton Baltimore Parking
- Horseshoe Casino - Baltimore Parking
- Oriole Park At Camden Yards Parking
- Power Plant Live! Parking
Parking near popular Baltimore restaurants
- The Spot Parking
- The Smoking Swine Parking
- The Rowhouse Grille Parking
- The Restaurant Parking
- The Water Street Tavern & The Crepe Cellar Parking
- The Yard Parking
- Tin Roof Parking
- Tinybrickoven Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about The Urban Oyster Parking
Is there on-site parking at The Urban Oyster?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 900 East Fort Avenue, Baltimore (6 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at The Urban Oyster?
Parking at Anthem House P2345 - $5.75 costs $5.75 for 2 hours.
Where can I find cheap parking near The Urban Oyster?
Anthem House P2345 - $5.75, 6 minutes away, is one of the cheapest parking options you will find near The Urban Oyster.
Where can I park for free near The Urban Oyster?
The closest free parking is located at 1401 Key Highway, Baltimore (13 min walking).