3310 North Calvert Street, Baltimore12 min walking$5for 2h
Most searched places in Baltimore
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) Parking
- Baltimore Aquarium Parking
- Baltimore Penn Station Parking
- Inner Harbor Parking
- Fells Point Parking
- Baltimore Convention Center Parking
- Downtown Baltimore Parking
- Maryland Science Center Parking
- Baltimore Soundstage Parking
- The Hippodrome Theatre Parking
- Harbor East Parking
- Camden Yards Parking
- Royal Farms Arena Parking
- M&t Bank Stadium Parking
- Game Parking
- Baltimore City Parking
- Mecu Pavilion Parking
- Rusty Scupper Parking
- Lord Baltimore Hotel Parking
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Parking
- Federal Hill Parking
- University Of Maryland Medical Center Parking
- Rams Head Live Parking
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Parking
- The Walters Art Museum Parking
- Horseshoe Casino - Baltimore Parking
- Baltimore Museum Of Art Parking
- Hilton Baltimore Parking
- Oriole Park At Camden Yards Parking
- Power Plant Live! Parking
Parking near popular Baltimore destinations
- The Black Eyed Susan Parking
- The Baltimore Electric Boat Rental Parking
- The Assembly Room Parking
- The Alexander Brown Restaurant Parking
- The Cecil Apartments Parking
- The Charm'tastic Mile Of Baltimore Parking
- The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints Parking
- The Depot Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about The Book Thing Parking
Is there on-site parking at The Book Thing?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 3310 North Calvert Street, Baltimore (12 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at The Book Thing?
Parking at The Book Thing costs around $5 for 2 hours.
Where can I find cheap parking near The Book Thing?
Cheap parking near The Book Thing can be found at 3310 North Calvert Street, Baltimore (12 min walking).
Where can I park for free near The Book Thing?
There is no free parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 3310 North Calvert Street, Baltimore (12 min walking).