900 East Fort Avenue, Baltimore4 min walking$5.75for 2h
1401 Key Highway, Baltimore9 min walkingFree
1400 Key Highway, Baltimore8 min walking$4for 2h
Most searched places in Baltimore
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) Parking
- Baltimore Aquarium Parking
- Baltimore Penn Station Parking
- Inner Harbor Parking
- Fells Point Parking
- Baltimore Convention Center Parking
- Downtown Baltimore Parking
- Maryland Science Center Parking
- Baltimore Soundstage Parking
- The Hippodrome Theatre Parking
- Harbor East Parking
- Camden Yards Parking
- Royal Farms Arena Parking
- M&t Bank Stadium Parking
- Game Parking
- Baltimore City Parking
- Mecu Pavilion Parking
- Rusty Scupper Parking
- Lord Baltimore Hotel Parking
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Parking
- Federal Hill Parking
- University Of Maryland Medical Center Parking
- The Walters Art Museum Parking
- Rams Head Live Parking
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Parking
- Hilton Baltimore Parking
- Baltimore Museum Of Art Parking
- Horseshoe Casino - Baltimore Parking
- Oriole Park At Camden Yards Parking
- Power Plant Live! Parking
Parking near popular Baltimore restaurants
- Southern Kitchen Parking
- Sobo Cafe Parking
- Smoothie King Parking
- Smaltimore Parking
- Spirit Cruises Parking
- Spoons Cafe Parking
- Stall 11 Parking
- Subway Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about Southside Diner Parking
Is there on-site parking at Southside Diner?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 900 East Fort Avenue, Baltimore (4 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at Southside Diner?
Parking at Anthem House P2345 costs $5.75 for 2 hours.
Where can I find cheap parking near Southside Diner?
Anthem House P2345, 4 minutes away, is one of the cheapest parking options you will find near Southside Diner.
Where can I park for free near Southside Diner?
The closest free parking is located at 1401 Key Highway, Baltimore (9 min walking).