1920 Maryland Avenue, Baltimore13 min walking$6.90for 2h
1 E Lanvale St Baltimore9 min walkingFree
1814 Barclay Street, Baltimore1 min walking
100 Us Route 1, Baltimore5 min walking$4for 2h
219 Us Route 1, Baltimore3 min walking$4for 2h
Most searched places in Baltimore
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) Parking
- Baltimore Aquarium Parking
- Baltimore Penn Station Parking
- Inner Harbor Parking
- Fells Point Parking
- Baltimore Convention Center Parking
- Downtown Baltimore Parking
- Maryland Science Center Parking
- Baltimore Soundstage Parking
- The Hippodrome Theatre Parking
- Harbor East Parking
- Camden Yards Parking
- Royal Farms Arena Parking
- M&t Bank Stadium Parking
- Game Parking
- Baltimore City Parking
- Rusty Scupper Parking
- Mecu Pavilion Parking
- Lord Baltimore Hotel Parking
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Parking
- University Of Maryland Medical Center Parking
- Federal Hill Parking
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Parking
- The Walters Art Museum Parking
- Rams Head Live Parking
- Horseshoe Casino - Baltimore Parking
- Baltimore Museum Of Art Parking
- Hilton Baltimore Parking
- Mercy Hospital Parking
- Power Plant Live! Parking
Parking near popular Baltimore restaurants
- Nepal House Parking
- Nando's Peri-peri Parking
- Nancy By Snac Parking
- Naked Lunch Parking
- No 1 Taste Parking
- O'conor Building Coffee Shop Parking
- Oriental Wok Parking
- Orient Express Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about New World Carry Out Parking
Is there on-site parking at New World Carry Out?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 1920 Maryland Avenue, Baltimore (13 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at New World Carry Out?
Parking at Premium P2316 - $6.90 costs $6.90 for 2 hours.
Where can I find cheap parking near New World Carry Out?
Premium P2316 - $6.90, 13 minutes away, is one of the cheapest parking options you will find near New World Carry Out.
Where can I park for free near New World Carry Out?
The closest free parking is located at 1 E Lanvale St Baltimore (9 min walking).