3310 North Calvert Street, Baltimore10 min walking$5for 2h
Most searched places in Baltimore
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) Parking
- Baltimore Aquarium Parking
- Baltimore Penn Station Parking
- Inner Harbor Parking
- Fells Point Parking
- Baltimore Convention Center Parking
- Downtown Baltimore Parking
- Maryland Science Center Parking
- Baltimore Soundstage Parking
- The Hippodrome Theatre Parking
- Harbor East Parking
- Camden Yards Parking
- Royal Farms Arena Parking
- M&t Bank Stadium Parking
- Game Parking
- Baltimore City Parking
- Mecu Pavilion Parking
- Rusty Scupper Parking
- Lord Baltimore Hotel Parking
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Parking
- Federal Hill Parking
- University Of Maryland Medical Center Parking
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Parking
- Rams Head Live Parking
- The Walters Art Museum Parking
- Baltimore Museum Of Art Parking
- Hilton Baltimore Parking
- Horseshoe Casino - Baltimore Parking
- Mercy Hospital Parking
- Oriole Park At Camden Yards Parking
Parking near popular Baltimore restaurants
- Me Latte Parking
- Mcdonald's Parking
- Mayuree Thai Tavern Parking
- May Flower Chinese Buffet Parking
- Melody Parking
- Mem Sahib Indian Restaurant Parking
- Michaelangelo's Pizza Parking
- Milk & Honey Market Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about Melba's Place Parking
Is there on-site parking at Melba's Place?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 3310 North Calvert Street, Baltimore (10 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at Melba's Place?
Parking at Melba's Place costs around $5 for 2 hours.
Where can I find cheap parking near Melba's Place?
Cheap parking near Melba's Place can be found at 3310 North Calvert Street, Baltimore (10 min walking).
Where can I park for free near Melba's Place?
There is no free parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 3310 North Calvert Street, Baltimore (10 min walking).