3310 North Calvert Street, Baltimore9 min walking$5for 2h
Most searched places in Baltimore
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) Parking
- Baltimore Aquarium Parking
- Baltimore Penn Station Parking
- Inner Harbor Parking
- Fells Point Parking
- Baltimore Convention Center Parking
- Downtown Baltimore Parking
- Maryland Science Center Parking
- Baltimore Soundstage Parking
- The Hippodrome Theatre Parking
- Harbor East Parking
- Camden Yards Parking
- Royal Farms Arena Parking
- M&t Bank Stadium Parking
- Game Parking
- Baltimore City Parking
- Mecu Pavilion Parking
- Rusty Scupper Parking
- Lord Baltimore Hotel Parking
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Parking
- University Of Maryland Medical Center Parking
- Federal Hill Parking
- Rams Head Live Parking
- The Walters Art Museum Parking
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Parking
- Horseshoe Casino - Baltimore Parking
- Hilton Baltimore Parking
- Baltimore Museum Of Art Parking
- Mercy Hospital Parking
- Oriole Park At Camden Yards Parking
Parking near popular Baltimore restaurants
- Chick-fil-a Parking
- Chiapparelli's Restaurant Parking
- Chez Hugo Parking
- Charmed Kitchen Parking
- China House Parking
- China House Restaurant Parking
- China Wok Parking
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about China Express Parking
Is there on-site parking at China Express?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 3310 North Calvert Street, Baltimore (9 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at China Express?
Parking at China Express costs around $5 for 2 hours.
Where can I find cheap parking near China Express?
Cheap parking near China Express can be found at 3310 North Calvert Street, Baltimore (9 min walking).
Where can I park for free near China Express?
There is no free parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 3310 North Calvert Street, Baltimore (9 min walking).