900 East Fort Avenue, Baltimore0 min walking$5.75for 2h
1401 Key Highway, Baltimore7 min walkingFree
1400 Key Highway, Baltimore6 min walking$4for 2h
Most searched places in Baltimore
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) Parking
- Baltimore Aquarium Parking
- Baltimore Penn Station Parking
- Inner Harbor Parking
- Fells Point Parking
- Baltimore Convention Center Parking
- Downtown Baltimore Parking
- Maryland Science Center Parking
- Baltimore Soundstage Parking
- The Hippodrome Theatre Parking
- Harbor East Parking
- Camden Yards Parking
- Royal Farms Arena Parking
- M&t Bank Stadium Parking
- Game Parking
- Baltimore City Parking
- Mecu Pavilion Parking
- Rusty Scupper Parking
- Lord Baltimore Hotel Parking
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Parking
- University Of Maryland Medical Center Parking
- Federal Hill Parking
- The Walters Art Museum Parking
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Parking
- Rams Head Live Parking
- Baltimore Museum Of Art Parking
- Hilton Baltimore Parking
- Horseshoe Casino - Baltimore Parking
- Oriole Park At Camden Yards Parking
- Mercy Hospital Parking
Parking near popular Baltimore restaurants
- Ambassador Dining Room Parking
- All Star Cafe Parking
- Ale Mary's Parking
- Aldos Restaurant Parking
- Ampersea Parking
- Angie's Seafood Parking
- Arba Parking
- Asian Harbor Parking
Frequently Asked Questions about Amber Parking
Is there on-site parking at Amber?
There is no on-site parking that we know of. Nearby options can be found at 900 East Fort Avenue, Baltimore (0 min walking).
How much does it cost to park at Amber?
Parking at Anthem House P2345 costs $5.75 for 2 hours.
Where can I find cheap parking near Amber?
Anthem House P2345, 0 minutes away, is one of the cheapest parking options you will find near Amber.
Where can I park for free near Amber?
The closest free parking is located at 1401 Key Highway, Baltimore (7 min walking).