Looking for safe and cheap monthly parking in Washington DC? Tired of playing the street parking game? This guide will help you find the perfect monthly parking spot – without breaking the bank 😉
Here are some precious tools you will need to be armed with:
- A map of all the garages and lots offering monthly spots around you, along with the rates they offer. (Check out this map!)
- All the tricks and tips that will allow you to trade price for convenience – if you have a limited budget.
Map of DC public garages and lots
Browse the map to locate the public garages and lots offering monthly parking in DC. The locations with a yellow icon offer online deals that you can book. For those that don’t offer online deals, you can still ask for availability and prices via the SpotAngels website and apps.
Prices to expect & online deals:
Let’s set expectations correctly – a dedicated monthly spot in Washington DC is likely to cost more than $310/month. But don’t panic, you can also find spots below $140 a month.
Here are some of the garages offering monthly parking deals in Washington DC:
- 910 15th Street Garage – starting at $250 for a 24/7 spot – ideal for Downtown DC Monthly Parking. View Deal.
- Bixby Garage at 601 L Street SE – starting at $200 for a Day Access spot – ideal for Navy Yard Monthly Parking. View Deal.
- The Embassy Row Hotel Garage at 2015 Massachusetts Av – starting at $300 for a 24/7 spot – ideal for Dupont Circle Monthly Parking. View Deal.
- Washington Marriott Georgetown Garage at 1221 22nd St NW – starting at $240 for a Day Access spot – ideal for Foggy Bottom Monthly Parking. See More.
Tips if you have a limited budget:
If you have a limited budget, here are some tricks and tips:
Use parking only when you need it:
- If you need parking for work, you can find spots to rent during working hours for a reduced price.
- If you need a monthly spot when you come back home, you can rent a monthly spot for overnight and weekends only.
- If you can’t afford a monthly parking spot, you will need to play the Washington DC street parking game. Don’t worry SpotAngels is here to help! -> Check this Washington DC street parking map to see free parking options around you.
Take advantage of the Park + Ride at transit stations
If you are commuting to Washington DC or the other way around, you can buy a monthly parking spot near transit stations.
- Union Station Parking Garage at 50 Massachusetts Ave NE – ideal if you take the Washington Union Station. Request Price.
- Palladium Garage at 1304 18th St NW – starting at $285 – ideal if you take the Dupont Circle Station. View Deal.
- 1345 South Capitol St Garage – starting at $200 for a Day Access spot – ideal if you take the Navy Yard–Ballpark Station. View Deal.
If you need to find parking on the go, download the SpotAngels app – featured as the best parking app in the US by Apple and Google!